If you are looking for a rewarding role with lots of variety and the opportunity to make a real difference, look no further! We have an excellent career opportunity for the role of Deputy Manager to join our team here at Wellgate based across two of our sites, in Sandbach and Kidsgrove.
We provide the highest standard of care to the people we support.
If you have experience in care management and would like to make a difference in your professional career please Apply Now!
- A Deputy Manager looking to further your career in a busy setting?
- Are you experienced in delivering care and support outcomes in a supported living setting?
- Do you have knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations?
- Are you someone with great ideas looking for the opportunity to put them in place?
Then we want to speak to you!
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role.
Hours: 40 hours a week
Pay: £28,000 per annum.
Benefits / Package
●· Free use of our seaside holiday home after 6 months (check our social media for the amazing pictures!)
· GP online service available 24/7
· Discounts at local retailers and other establishments
· Competitive pay
· Outstanding and supportive management teams and colleagues.
· Excellent induction, ongoing training and development with opportunities to gain qualifications in health and social care.
· Real career progression opportunities.
· Support Worker Awards
Here at Wellgate (incorporating MNP Complete Care) we make a huge difference in people’s lives every day by delivering a high-quality service to provide the best accommodation and care possible. We promote independence whilst offering exceptional support in a safe, warm, and friendly environment for adults with autism, physical and learning disabilities. We are focused on unlocking the potential of the people we support through our values of compassion, independence, and standards.
If you have any questions or would like some further information on the role, please ‘APPLY’ now and we can arrange a phone call at your earliest convenience. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Positions are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus