We are currently looking for Waking Nights Support Workers for our service on Wesley Avenue, Sandbach .
This is a rewarding role with a lot of variety with no two days the same, and you can really make a difference.
We have a well-established supported living service in Sandbach where we support people with autism, physical and learning disabilities.
Experience may be an advantage, but if you’re a genuinely caring person with the right attitude, then we want to speak with you.
- Looking for a rewarding role where you make a difference?
- Looking for a full time role with career progression
- Looking for part time work around your busy life
- semi or fully retired who are looking to return to work
Then we are waiting to speak to you!
What we offer:
· Contract: Full-Time, part time and bank flexi hours to fit in round your life
· Hourly rate: Starting from £11.05per hour.
· Free use of our seaside holiday home after 6 months of working at Wellgate (check our social media for the amazing pictures!)
· GP online service available 24/7
· Blue Light discount card
· Day off for your birthday
· Outstanding supportive management and colleagues.
· Excellent induction, ongoing training and development. Learning and development are extremely important to us, so we will support your career progression.
· Support Worker Awards
· Refer a friend reward
- Free DBS
Who is Wellgate?
At Wellgate we make a huge difference in people’s lives every day delivering a high-quality service to provide the best possible supported living accommodation and care.
We provide the highest standard of person-centred care. We do this by promoting independence whilst offering exceptional support in a safe, warm, and friendly environment for adults with autism, physical and learning disabilities. We are focused on unlocking the potential of the people we support who love what we do and how we do it through our values of compassion, independence, and standards.
The work is very rewarding with no two days being the same. You will be part of a motivated team sharing the workload, looking after each other and celebrating success together.
Learning and development are extremely important to us, so we will support your career progression.
To find out more about the role, please ‘APPLY’ now and we can arrange a phone call at your earliest convenience. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From £11.05 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- SANDBACH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)